Tuesday, July 2, 2024

 Hooray for June!

 Here are my three favorite books from this month!

Magnolia Wu Unfolds It All by Chanel Miller  Monster Friends by Kaeti Vandorn The Spaceman by Randy Cecil 

I hope everyone had a lovely June! It's my birthday month so always a favorite. I am plowing my way through a stack of picture books and graphic novels. Also trying to read Newbery maybes. And my Kindle is packed! Have a spectacular 4th of July. Just try to stay cool!

Bubbly Beautiful Kitty-Corn by Shannon Hale Halima, Superhero Princess by Emily Joof The Book That Almost Rhymed by Omar Abed Luigi, the Spider Who Wanted to Be a Kitten by Michelle Knudsen   Big Bear and Little Bear Go Fishing by Amy Hest Duck Duck Taco Truck by Laura Lavoie Finding Things by Kevin Henkes The Door That Had Never Been Open Before by Mrs. MacLeod Sloth Is Not a Baby! by Nelly Buchet Born_brave  Sea of Constellations by Melissa Cristina Márquez I’m From by Gary R. Gray Jr. Finding the Way to Faraway Valley by Cecilia Heikkila The House Before Falling into the Sea by Ann Suk Wang

A Fox, a Pig, and a Dig by Jonathan Fenske  Tacos Today by Raúl the Third


My Lost Freedom by George Takei Brave Baby Hummingbird by Sy Montgomery  Ayo's Adventure by Ain Heath Drew

The eXpets by Mark Tatulli Rumple Buttercup by Matthew Gray Gubler  

  The Secret Library by Kekla Magoon The Mystery of Locked Rooms by Lindsay Currie  The First State of Being by Erin Entrada Kelly

Listen for the Lie by Amy Tintera  Tiger Chair by Max Brooks

No comments:

Post a Comment