Friday, January 3, 2014

What I Read in 2013 (#3)

Easy Reader type books 
I'm a Frog!  (Elephant & Piggie #20!) by Mo Willems ~ Buy this book.  All about friendship and pre-tend-ing!  Love Elephant and Piggie.  

A Big Guy Took My Ball (Elephant & Piggie #19!) by Mo Willems ~  Pair this one with Unicorn Thinks He's Pretty Great by Bob Shea. Again - jumping to conclusions about people is not always a great idea.  

Chu's Day by Neil Gaiman; illustrated by Adam Rex ~ OK -- not really an easy reader. But I forgot to include it in my picture books.  What happens when Chu sneezes?  Chu fans will be happy to know there is a sequel in the works. If I remember correctly, Chu goes to school!  If you want a few activities to accompany the book, check out this website - Mouse Circus.

Penny and Her Marble by Kevin Henkes ~ This is the third book in the Penny series. If you have not met her yet, please take the time to get to know her -- she is delightful.  And in this book, she struggles with a moral dilemma!

Robot, Go Bot! by Dana M. Rau ~ A creative little girl builds a robot out of scraps and then proceeds to boss him around.  Cute! 

No comments:

Post a Comment