Friday, January 8, 2021



 HAPPY BUBBLE BATH DAY!

Though when I think of bubble baths, I usually think of pirates! And fortunately, Neil Gaiman has a brand new picture book all about pirates! Published December 1, 2020, Pirate Stew is illustrated by Chris Riddell and it is delightfully silly. I think you may want to make your own version of Pirate Stew after reading this. Or at least go buy some donuts. 

You can watch Neil read the first part of the book below. 

Now why, you may be asking, do bubble baths remind me of pirates? 


Bubble bath pirates 

Because one of my favorite pirate books is Bubble Bath Pirates by Jarrett J. Krosoczka. If you have trouble getting your wee ones to take a bath - be sure to check out a copy the next time you visit the library!

No comments:

Post a Comment