Wednesday, May 20, 2015


 "Excuse me please, but are you a mouse?" 


 

Max is a cat. He is a sweet cat. But, more importantly, Max is a brave cat! He is a cat that is so brave, he is on the hunt for mouse.  The only problem is - he's really not sure what a mouse is.  So he proceeds to ask lots of other animals about mouse. Unfortunately, not all animals tell the truth. Especially mouse.  Very cute for the preK crowd. Would fit well with the Superhero theme or a story time on cats or being brave.  Thanks to Sourcebook for providing my advanced copy!

I also finished "Ready Player One" by Cline.  It was oh so enjoyable.  A great gaming geeks/love story/coming of age/sci-fi/fantasy romp. It's young adult at our library but I would recommend it for older teens and anyone that grew up in the 80s. Or had kids that grew up in the 80s.  I wonder if we will ever have an Oasis?


No comments:

Post a Comment