Friday, May 15, 2015





O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!

I am done with this semester! All except waiting for my grades. (grr grr)  So I am reading.  I just started this -- and so far, Dr. Libris seems like a pretty nefarious guy. The Island of Dr. Libris

And I also read Shadow Scale by Rachel Hartman.  It is a companion book to Seraphina.  If you have not read them, please (please please) do!  Hartman is an amazing world builder.  If you are like me, you'll have dreams of Goredd and Porphyry; you'll want to hear Seraphina play her flute and oud; watch Abdo dance; and see the dragons fly.  A lot of people have been disappointed with the second book...  but I loved it.  I hope Hartman writes more!  (She has said it's the last one - but she left it open-ended enough that she could revisit the world.)

No comments:

Post a Comment