Thursday, September 6, 2012

KID LIT THURSDAY

I was pondering what to write for today's Kid Lit when my inbox gave me the answer!
Elizabeth O. Dulemba is an author, artist, illustrator, blogger, app creator, instructor, and major encourager,  - I have followed her blog for ages and used her coloring pages many times for my story hours.  She has wonderful news today that I am excited to share on my blog!

Her app - "Lula's Brew" is being turned into a book!  Here is Elizabeth's description of the book  -   Lula's Aunties want her to be a witch like them.  But Lula would rather study cookbooks than spell books (and hates to fly on a broom).  Lula wants to be a famous chef.  In desperation, the Aunties insist she try to make on last potion.  Lula secretly adds her cooking flair and creates a brew that bewitches the entire town, including her Aunties! 
    This fun rhyming tale transcends the typical Halloween story to appeal to cooks and "foodies" throughout the year.

If you would like to help spread the word or purchase a copy for your library or for your very own, just click to find out all the important details.  


No comments:

Post a Comment